Dr. Ivanov and his team of psychiatrists evaluate and treat psychiatric disorders and emotional issues, such as:
- Mood problems, such as:
- Bipolar Disorder;
- Mood instability.
- Anxiety, including:
- Generalized anxiety
- Post-traumatic stress
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Adult attention-deficit disorder, which may cause or exacerbate behavioral, emotional, social, vocational and academic problems
- Personality disorders, which may cause chronic difficulties with identity, self-esteem, interpersonal relationships or work
- Substance abuse and addiction
- Adjustment difficulties with life transitions, bereavement and aging
- Medical illness-related mood and anxiety problems
We generally do not see people with psychotic disorders and do not diagnose and treat dementia.
Some of the conditions we treat in our centers: